MX spreadsheets are fragile, hard to keep up-to-date, and time-consuming. Worse yet, they’re not secure and they’re difficult (and risky) to share. MXTracker eliminates your MX-tracking burden by keeping your whole team on the same page, in real time.
- Aircraft flight data is automatically updated–no more scribbled notes or delays in entering data
- New data triggers proactive maintenance alerts–no more monitoring dozens of line items on a spreadsheet
- In-app, chat-based discrepancy management speeds resolution of issues, even lets you include photos and video. (Try doing that with a spreadsheet.)
- Patent-pending, rapid data-entry tools and pre-filled fields save time and increase accuracy.
- Sharing is what MXTracker is all about. With no extra effort on your part, everyone knows the status of the aircraft. Better yet, the intuitive user interface requires no special training. If you can use a smartphone, you can use MXTracker.